NCAA, NJCAA & NAIA Compliance
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US SO THAT WE MAY EVALUATE YOUR STATUS BEFORE THE PROCESS BEGINS!
- WAM Sports and all its affiliates and representatives pledge to always uphold the highest standard of integrity in all of its business relations. Therefore, as major part of such position, WAM Sports is one hundred percent committed and devoted to always complying with all applicable NCAA, NJCAA, NAIA rules and regulations. WAM Sports fully understands the importance of such compliance on every level throughout the business process.
- WAM Sports is no agent of any kind, nor does business as one or for one. WAM Sports does not sign any professional contracts with amateur clients (meaning any college-bound student athletes or current student athletes). Furthermore, WAM Sports refrains from having any type of professional, verbal or written, side agreements with any amateur clients about anything related or unrelated to the services provided to them.
- WAM Sports screens all potential amateur clients based on their past experience in their sports and academics. As part of such screening, WAM Sports determines, whether student athletes have violated any NCAA, NJCAA or NAIA rules or regulations in the past or present. Potential clients who are revealed to have violated any of such rules will be made aware of such instance. Consequently, they will not be offered an amateur contract, nor will any other services of such nature be provided at any time. This process takes place immediately after initial contact between WAM Sports and the potential client has been established before any agreements/contracts are discussed or signed.
- WAM Sports is dedicated to providing, to eligible clients, a vast array of consulting, counseling and mentoring services. These are put forth in an effort to facilitate and aid all clients' administrative, application, eligibility and decision-making procedures in connection with finding a potential athletic and/or academic scholarship opportunity at a 2-year or 4-year US college.
- WAM Sports pledges to ascertain that all clients are well aware of and in complete understanding with all necessary NCAA, NJCAA and NAIA Eligibility Center rules and regulations.
- WAM Sports' amateur contracts / amateur service agreements and their edits will always be sent to be reviewed by NCAA personnel. These contracts list in detail all of WAM Sports' and amateur clients' responsibilities during the service agreement's predetermined time frame.
- WAM Sports offers several levels and degrees of consulting, counseling and mentoring services and refrains from publicizing any related price list information on its website. All services rendered to all amateur clients are the same and equal to one another, as long as the same level/degree of service has been requested and is being provided.
- Any price/ commission paid to WAM Sports is for the agreed upon services offered, and never for any particular scholarship money/amount promised or received. Neither is any portion of the payment made to WAM Sports for being promised or being accepted into any one or many specific NCAA, NJCAA or NAIA governed educational institution.
- WAM Sports will always work with amateur clients who might not receive any significant financial aid or scholarships in the end, as well as those, who might end up receiving a "full-ride" to any random institution. Regardless of the final outcome, the service payments made to WAM Sports are the same to all, based on a pre-determined time frame to which both parties have agreed by signing the agreement/contract.
- At WAM Sports, no amateur client ever receives preferential treatment of any kind over another, for signing with WAM Sports or any other reason. All amateur clients are treated equally and fairly and will always pay the same service fee for the same services provided.
- WAM Sports never persuades or otherwise influences any amateur client's decision for which specific institution, program or coach to sign for/with. WAM Sports works with all colleges the same, operating as a catalyst of information flow for and between NCAA, NJCAA, NAIA governed institutions, college staff (i.e. head and assistant coaches, academic advisers), amateur clients' and their parents/representatives.
For questions, comments or suggestions in regards to anything regarding this compliance disclaimer, please contact us at any time. WAM Sports' objectives and procedures as an organization are created to guide and assist all national and international amateur clients in understanding all applicable rules and regulations .